Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to make breaded chicken by: Sarah Estabrook
Transcript of How to make breaded chicken by: Sarah Estabrook
Chicken without bones
Zip bloc bag or bowl
Tin foil (optional)
How to make breaded chicken
Step 1- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Step 2- Cut chicken into size of your choice.
Step 3- Put bread crumbs and seasonings (seasonings optional) in zip bloc bag or bowl.
Step 5- Put on pan (covered in tinfoil if you don’t want to clean the pan afterwards) and bake in oven for about 45 minutes or until chicken is getting slightly brown or colored depending on the seasonings you used.
Step 2 ^^^ Example of cut chicken above.
Step 3+4 ^^^ picture of breading chicken.
Step 4- Put each piece of chicken one at a time in the bag or bowl and completely coat chicken in seasoning and bread crumbs.
Step 5 ^^^ picture of the finished product gives showing of what it could look like.
Step 4^^^ picture shows chicken in the oven.