Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Niki Lauda
DOB:22nd February 1949
He raced for March,BRM,Ferrari,Brabham and Mclaren
Niki Lauda was a great driver
He won 3 world championships
He won in 1975,77 and 84
Niki started in a mini.Luckily getting a contract with Formula 3 and Formula 1 team March,he was on his way to being a top driver.
Niki in F1
Niki got to F1 and soon got a deal with Ferrari.Niki won the 75 and 77 season with them despite his terrible crash at Nurburgring in 76.He then retired.It wasn't the last of him because in 1984 he won with Mclaren one last time
Strat out in karting
Move up to Formula Ford
Go to Formula 3
Next to GP2
Get scouted by F1 team
Now your ready.GO!GO!GO!
How to become an F1 driver
I hope you enjoyed it