Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mars
mars is made out of iron and rust so when it rains on mars it turns into a dusty mixture that floats though the air and is on the ground.
mars has crazy dust storms wich makes the dust spread all over mars.
but the dust storms sometimes dont get around all of mars so it can be a bit of the colour black.
Thats why mars is red.