Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gliding on skates
Transcript of Gliding on skates
By Leena Chang
Skating first started in the 1700's by a guy named John Joseph Merlin. He was at a party and wanted to try his invention, But it did not go well he crashed seconds after getting on and bruised a lot of his body. This did not stop him however he inproved it to the things we see today.
Skating is a very enjoyable sport these days!!!
These days celebreties are lacing up to get out onto the rink. It is a very good sport to put into their music videos and movies too!!!
Roller skating is very enjoyible and many people love it.
Roller skating is basically wheels stuck on the soles of your shoes.
if necessary equitment
Thanks for Watching
Theres also Ice Skating
to me it seems more graceful