Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
AP Argument Essay Review
Transcript of AP Argument Essay Review
2. Think of reasons
3. Write a thesis
4. Plan your evidence Don't be wishy-washy. Clearly take a position. Remember, this is a test on how you write and persuade, not on your ideas. Choose the reasons that you can create the most convincing evidence to prove. Review our lesson on "writing a thesis statement" for help with this! Your evidence will mostly be experiences you've had or things you've observed. Good evidence will make for a stronger argument! Synthesis Essay BASIC STRUCTURE HELP Introduction Thesis Statement Introduce 1st Reason Give Your Evidence Explain and Connect Repeat body chunk for each reason. Conclusion/ Hit your point home. Opening Paragraph Body Chunk 3-5 Sentences 1-2 Sentences 1-2 Sentences 3-5 Sentences 3-5 Sentences 3-5 Sentences