Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of MSL Test Training
Transcript of Copy of MSL Test Training
The testing journey
(I hope you have a good pair of shoes on!)... MSL Training Finishline... *All academic courses, except: Discrete Math, EOC courses, NCVPS, AP, Extend 1, credit recovery, foundational courses and medical exemptions
*Results used in the teacher evaluation process
*Measure what students know & are able
to do after completing course *No one is giving their own exam = NO PROCTORS
*YES = Makeups, NO=Retests
*90 minutes + 8-10 minutes for instructions
-2 minutes break after 45 minutes (no leaving)
*Alternate assessments not available
*An announcement will be made to begin testing
*Will need a timing device MSL Test Administrators MSL Answer Sheets Graphing Calculators: Algebra 2, Integrated 3, Adv. Functions & Modeling, CC Math 2, and Pre-Calculus
Scientific Calculators: Geometry, Chemistry, Physical Science, Physics, and Earth Science
Graph Paper: all math exams
Formula Sheets: Pre-Calculus and Adv. Functions & Modeling
Reference Tables: Physics, Chemistry, and Physical Science MSL Materials: *Report irregularities & misadministrations
*Maintain confidentiality of scores
*Sign off on TEST ADMINISTRATOR sheet & be sure you've signed the testing code of ethics *ELA = 30 questions
*ELA: score #30 in 40 slot (scored on scale 1-4) *separate sheets for constructed responses MSL Training * Test security
-do not disclose test content or discuss specific test questions
-Tests CANNOT be reproduced
-Excerpts from tests cannot be used in anyway until common exams are released by DPI - TEACHERS WILL GET BOOKLETS BACK AFTER TESTING
-Read directions as written
-Room = quiet, orderly, and comfortable
-Students arranged to discourage sharing of responses
-Students should use restroom prior to testing
-if student has to leave during testing, document time gone and be sure to give time back to student
-If possible, one student out of room at a time MSL Scoring Procedures:
1. Teacher of record (Scorer 1) & teacher familiar w/ content area (Scorer 2) will conduct scoring. (see chart)
2. Teacher of record will report to SIT department's room to begin scoring.
3. Scorer 1 = pick up tests from room facilitator, score, return to transcriber.
4. Facilitator will call Scorer 2 to report to scoring room. *Scorer 1 should exit the room before Scorer 2 enters.
5. Scorer 2 = pick up tests from transcriber, score, return to facilitator