Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Containers
Build / Release cycles
Testing / QA
Development -> Operation
SW development today
Separation of responsibilities (DEV/OPS/DEVOPS)
Overspecialization vs Application complexity
Non-agile release processes
Configuration and Maintenance (System, DB, Load-balancer)
"The Justin Bieber of Technology"
"#Docker enables #Microservices" and "#Cloud #NativeApps"
New platforms, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS
“Containers as a Service” (Kubernetes on GCP/YARN)
DaaS - Data Lake / Enterprise Data Hub
Application development, deployment, operation
Cloud computing Stack
Teams and processes
Lufthansa Systems Hungary
Containers from DEVOPS perspective