Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Coca Cola Campaign
Transcript of Coca Cola Campaign
- Video clip of advertisement
- Evaluate the success of campaign
- Strengths & Weaknesses
-Opportunities & Threats
- Strengthen the coke image brand
-Symbolise Christmas and be a household name
- Gain more of the market share
- Increase sales by targeting audiences of all ages
- They only promoted Coke for
christmas, and not other products
- Not everyone may like that
style of music
- It was exclusive to people
'Holidays are coming' Coca-Cola Christmas advert 2010
By Dan Perkins &Charles Estuya
How successful was the video?
- Coca-Cola has reported a
13% rise in revenue
- Income increased from
$6.9bn in 2009 to $11.8b
in 31 December 2010.
- 15% Boost for Coke zero
-Coca-Cola brand portfolio grew by 2% across Europe
- Coca Cola Christmas adverts marks the beginning of the
- Use their famous, long running campaigns to compete with competitors.
- Uses Grammy award winners, Train to sing the song (Tourtellote:2010)
-Catchy song, and very festive and upbeat.
- Broadcasted in over 90 countries world wide. (clizbeats:2010)
-Recorded in six languages. (Russel:2011)
-"COCA-COLA & Train “Shake Up Christmas”." Clizbeats.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Oct. 2013. <http://clizbeats.com/coca-cola-train-shake-up-christmas12071001/>.
-Coca Cola. "selected financial data." The Coca Cola 2010 Annual report. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Oct. 2013. <http://assets.coca-colacompany.com/ca/71/132d94654afb9a9
Eleftheriou-Smith, Loulla-Mae . "Coca-Cola's revenue climbs 13% in 2010." Marketing. N.p., 10 Feb. 2011. Web. 30 Oct. 2013. <http://www.marketingmagazine.co.uk/article/1054271/coca-colas-revenue-climbs-13-2010>.
"New Global Coca-Cola Holiday Campaign Set to "Shake up Christmas" with Music Anthem from Train." New Global Coca-Cola Holiday Campaign Set to “Shake up Christmas” with Music Anthem from Train. N.p., 26 Oct. 2010. Web. 30 Oct. 2013. <http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20101026005396/en/Global-Coca-Cola-Holiday-Campaign-Set-“Shake-Christmas”>.
- Russell, Michelle. "US: Coca-Cola Co rolls out global campaign for Christmas." Coca-Cola Co rolls out Christmas global campaign. N.p., 23 Nov. 2011. Web. 30 Oct. 2013. <http://www.just-drinks.com/news/coca-cola-co-rolls-out-global-campaign-for-christmas_id105634.aspx>.
-Tourtellotte, Bob. "Train looks to Shake Up Christmas for Coca-Cola." Reuters. Thomson Reuters, 25 Oct. 2010. Web. 30 Oct. 2013. <http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/10/25/us-train-coke-idUSTRE69O58J20101025>.
- Expenses making the commercial, had to be certain it was a success.
- Could become associated as a holiday drink.
- Losing the market share.
- Healthy economy
- Competitors making a similar campaign
- Debut at Shepherds Bush London, (Businesswire:2010)
- SUCCESSFUL Christmas campaign
- 13% Rise in avenue
- Coca cola Christmas adverts symbolizes beginning of Christmas
-Coca cola gained more of the market share because of this campaign.
Coca Cola 2010 Annual report