Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Coca Cola Campaign
Transcript of Coca Cola Campaign
- Video clip of advertisement
- Evaluate the success of campaign
- Strengths & Weaknesses
-Opportunities & Threats
- Strengthen the coke image brand
-Symbolise Christmas and be a household name
- Gain more of the market share
- Increase sales by targeting audiences of all ages
- They only promoted Coke for
christmas, and not other products
- Not everyone may like that
style of music
- It was exclusive to people
'Holidays are coming' Coca-Cola Christmas advert 2010
By Dan Perkins &Charles Estuya
How successful was the video?
- Coca-Cola has reported a
13% rise in revenue
- Income increased from
$6.9bn in 2009 to $11.8b
in 31 December 2010.
- 15% Boost for Coke zero
-Coca-Cola brand portfolio grew by 2% across Europe
- Coca Cola Christmas adverts marks the beginning of the
- Use their famous, long running campaigns to compete with competitors.
- Uses Grammy award winners, Train to sing the song (Tourtellote:2010)
-Catchy song, and very festive and upbeat.
- Broadcasted in over 90 countries world wide. (clizbeats:2010)
-Recorded in six languages. (Russel:2011)
-"COCA-COLA & Train “Shake Up Christmas”." Clizbeats.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Oct. 2013. <http://clizbeats.com/coca-cola-train-shake-up-christmas12071001/>.
-Coca Cola. "selected financial data." The Coca Cola 2010 Annual report. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Oct. 2013. <http://assets.coca-colacompany.com/ca/71/132d94654afb9a9
Eleftheriou-Smith, Loulla-Mae . "Coca-Cola's revenue climbs 13% in 2010." Marketing. N.p., 10 Feb. 2011. Web. 30 Oct. 2013. <http://www.marketingmagazine.co.uk/article/1054271/coca-colas-revenue-climbs-13-2010>.
"New Global Coca-Cola Holiday Campaign Set to "Shake up Christmas" with Music Anthem from Train." New Global Coca-Cola Holiday Campaign Set to “Shake up Christmas” with Music Anthem from Train. N.p., 26 Oct. 2010. Web. 30 Oct. 2013. <http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20101026005396/en/Global-Coca-Cola-Holiday-Campaign-Set-“Shake-Christmas”>.
- Russell, Michelle. "US: Coca-Cola Co rolls out global campaign for Christmas." Coca-Cola Co rolls out Christmas global campaign. N.p., 23 Nov. 2011. Web. 30 Oct. 2013. <http://www.just-drinks.com/news/coca-cola-co-rolls-out-global-campaign-for-christmas_id105634.aspx>.
-Tourtellotte, Bob. "Train looks to Shake Up Christmas for Coca-Cola." Reuters. Thomson Reuters, 25 Oct. 2010. Web. 30 Oct. 2013. <http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/10/25/us-train-coke-idUSTRE69O58J20101025>.
- Expenses making the commercial, had to be certain it was a success.
- Could become associated as a holiday drink.
- Losing the market share.
- Healthy economy
- Competitors making a similar campaign
- Debut at Shepherds Bush London, (Businesswire:2010)
- SUCCESSFUL Christmas campaign
- 13% Rise in avenue
- Coca cola Christmas adverts symbolizes beginning of Christmas
-Coca cola gained more of the market share because of this campaign.
Coca Cola 2010 Annual report