Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of .
Doctor Cornelius Rhoads
What would the world look like with my solution?
- Doctors won't target minorities for malpractice
- Minorities will be educated about patient rights which wouldn't allow doctors to easily take advantage of them
What can do we do?
- Educate yourself of patient rights and responsibilities
-Support laws that call for stricter disciplinary actions (License suspensions, malpractice lawsuit.
What's the problem?
- Minorities being targeted for malpractice
World without my solution?
-Doctors will continue to target minorities for malpractice
-Became a staff pathologist at Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research