Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of .
Doctor Cornelius Rhoads
What would the world look like with my solution?
- Doctors won't target minorities for malpractice
- Minorities will be educated about patient rights which wouldn't allow doctors to easily take advantage of them
What can do we do?
- Educate yourself of patient rights and responsibilities
-Support laws that call for stricter disciplinary actions (License suspensions, malpractice lawsuit.
What's the problem?
- Minorities being targeted for malpractice
World without my solution?
-Doctors will continue to target minorities for malpractice
-Became a staff pathologist at Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research