Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Solar Power
solar power - energy from the sun that is converted into thermal or electrical energy; "the amount of energy falling on the earth is given by the solar constant, but very little use has been made of solar energy"
does not pollute the environment
good for the environment
How cost-effective is it?
Where is this energy source used the most?
Ranking Country Installed solar PV power
1 Germany 32,411
2 Italy 16,361
3 China 8,300
4 USA 7,777
5 Japan 6,914
Is this energy source readily available?
Based on the sun
Expencive to get, and to install
You NEED to have sun light for the solar panels to work
Is it an option for Norway?
Solar energy can be used for day lighting, cooking, heating water or other fluids, distillation, disinfection, making saline water potable and high temperature process heating.
gadgets with solar panels
Positive and Negative
Solar power is good
What is solar power?
What can it be used for?
Positive and negative
Where is it used the most?
What does this presentation consist of?