Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rhymes
I will wear my hat today. bat
The bat flew by my head. cat
I like to hug my cat. sat
The baby sat on the floor. Words that end with
You can write with a pen. ten
Can you count to ten? hen
The hen has 7 chicks. men
These men are playing soccer. Words that end with
He will mop the floor. top
The top spins. hop
This frog can hop. pop
The balloons will pop. Words that end with bug
The bug is cute. jug
The jug is full of milk. rug
The rug is fancy. mug
Hot chocolate is good in a mug. Words that end with
The fish has a fin. win
The girl will win the race. pin
The pin is sharp. bin
Put paper in the recycle bin. This project meets the Kindergarten
Language Arts Standard for Reading:
Foundational Skills Standard 2
Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
a. Recognize and produce rhyming words. en op ug in