Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
investigation of cubes
Transcript of investigation of cubes
The Old Person 7
"I started with the letter F and made some changes. Now it looks like how old people write 7s."
Brooklyn says "i drew a random shape that looked like a hook. we folded it and it had one unnecessary square so we took it off and we had a cube!"
DESIGNED AND CREATED BY RUBARB. SHE USED A BUTTLOAD OF BRAIN CROSSING TO MAKE IT...
Ruby says "This net is peaceful and magestic cube."
Used To Be A Tree
"My inspiration was trees. I saw them on tv once."
"I don't know WHAT happened here. I kind of just drew it..."- MIRANDA
"This is the first net that came to my head" -MIRANDA
We had fun experimenting on nets of cubes.
we played around with shapes, numbers and letters to make our nets.