Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Freshwater-Dams
Dams can store rain water or water directly from the river itself.
Controls flooding & provides recreational activities such as boating fishing and swimming.
Very few breakdowns
Can break in a massive flash flood.
Expensive to build.
Disrupts natural seasonal changes in the river Kelsey Schultz Catlin Martin Yes this can be used in bowling green because we have rivers/lakes we can not do this at BGHS unless we have a river/lake which i dont think we have at this school.