Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Other Cultures
HOW are they written and structured?
WHY were they written - what is the effect on the reader? WHERE are they set?
WHERE is the poet from?
WHAT do we learn about the cultural setting? Do you know the poems? similarities Differences Poem 1 Poem 2 Nigeria's Civil War and Military Dictatorship? (could the same be said of our society?)
'the earth is the earth is the earth' links which two places?
Assumptions about Glasgow?
'Another day' where? Where would he rather be?
A shanty town in Mumbai?
The end of Apartheid?
The war that lost a culture?
Changing culture creates tension.
HOW? WHAT? WHY? Insight, personal perception,