Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bohemian Rhapsody
Figurative language in Bohemian Rhapsody
The song is mainly telling about this man's life being pretty much a lie because hes saying that he has been living in a fantasy world of lies then he realizes this and decides to find the truth.
The theme or meaning of Bohemian Rhapsody is pretty much just telling you that man people in this world have been blinded by all the lies in life so they don't really see how the world really is.
1.So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye. This is a metaphor because he is actually talking about making him mad and betraying him.
2.when they say gallileo gallileo gallileo gallileo gallileo figaro this is alliteration because he is practically repeating the same word
3. when it says ive got to go, gotta leave you all behind and face the truth. this is a hyperbole because he is exaggerating because its not like he has to leave every
one behind to find the truth of
something he can see them again.
The song was first written by Freddy Mercury, lead singer of the band.(Queen)
The song was written for the album "A night at the opera"
first released October, 31,1975 and by the end of January in 76' they had sold over a million copies.