Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of BCSCICSN Presentation
What is a story?
What is storytelling?
Facts versus Stories
Why do we need
to tell stories?
How do you tell
Potential Non-Profit Audiences
We use stories to emotionally connect people to the mission and vision we serve, with the goal of inspiring their involvement with our cause
3 Common Qualities of Powerful Stories
Factors in the target audience and speaks directly to them
Elegantly demonstrates the impact the non-profit has had
Taps into the human experience, and ultimately emotion
A story is an account
of an event
Storytelling is how you convey the account of an event
Over to you:
Tell the person next to you something that happened at work last week
Storytelling is the process of presenting facts with narrative to give those facts meaning for the audience
You and Stories