Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Trigonometry in Civil Engineering
Taylor Amanda Burtonon 10 January 2013
Transcript of Trigonometry in Civil Engineering
used in calculating dimensions, such as height
and width, and angles. Trigonometry is used in
building scale models and the actual building, or
roads, bridges, etc. Trigonometry can also be used
in determining the structural integrity of a
structure. Problem: 11 Cm 55° 35° X Y