Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Google Maps PREZI
Transcript of Google Maps PREZI
What is google maps?
Google maps is an incredible way to look at the world map!
It's an application that Google made for maps. It is also used for looking at different places around the world!
One cool thing about Google Maps!
Here is my tutorial on how to zoom in to do STREET VIEW!
How does Google Maps help us in school?
Google Maps helps us in school by allowing us to look at the world map! For example, if we are learning the states of the USA, Google Maps could show us the states so we can learn them!
That was my google app presentation!
Hope you liked it!
To start off, you first have to type in your location in the top left corner.
After that, you will see a tiny red arrow pointing to the place where you want to go!
Next, you will see a small orange person on the left side of your screen right on top of the zoom buttons. Drag the orange person to the tiny red arrow.
Then, your screen should look something like this:
Now you're in street view!
I will now show you how to get onto Google Maps!