Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Notetaking
Then, looking at the words and phrases in the Cue Column only, recite aloud and in your own words the full lecture. reflect You reflect by asking yourself the following questions, for example. What's the significance of these facts? What principle are they based on? How can I apply them? How do they fit in with what I already know? What's beyond them? Review Spend ten minutes every week reviewing your notes. If you do so, you'll retain a great deal for current use, as well as, for the exam, which comes later. You can use Cornell Notes for any subject! modify add a column for page #s, thoughts, opinions, questions and comments http://www.solida.net/notes/400.html Skip to the middle to hear 400 words per minute! What is your teacher writing, repeating, or emphasizing! study