Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Mrs. Kirch's Class
Transcript of Welcome to Mrs. Kirch's Class
(Based on your letter!)
Welcome to Mrs. Kirch's Class!
You may want to know this... :)
A little about me...
Burroughs High School Ridgecrest, CA
Vanguard University of Southern California
Costa Mesa, CA
Some weird stuff
Education - Curriculum and Instruction
In your groups, introduce yourself
A little about YOU!
3) Favorite subject and why
4) Favorite summer activity
In your groups, come up with
1) Group theme
2) Adjectives that go with the theme for each group member
Tomorrow, you will decorate your centerpiece
3) Group Theme
4) Group members' names with adjectives
Let's see how well you paid attention!
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to rewind me and listen again?
The "Flipped Classroom"
Strategies for Success
Succeeding with KIRCH
Keep Mrs. Kirch Happy
Have a positive attitude
Complete All Assignments
attention, performance, effort
"pay attention, do your best, work your hardest"
Edmodo, Email, Blogspot, ThinkBinder...
Or in person!
All you do, all you say, all you submit
Thoroughly, Thoughtfully, and On Time
be open to learning
limit your side talking
My Little Boy, Grayson
Parents Part: Due by Friday. 8/30 Class Time