Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Artificial Intelligence presentation - Business Communication Skills
Transcript of Artificial Intelligence presentation - Business Communication Skills
What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
Artificial Neural Networks
Future of AI
We Human build a Future from Images of Our Minds.
Make Your Own Conclusion!
Doom of Mechanization
Loosing control over our own creations
Close the doors of a cage we made for ourselves
Robots help human to build a cities of the future
Adjust a balance between Nature and Humanity
Remove limits from exploring vast Universe
Short history of Artificial Intelligence
1987 AI becomes a science
Aplications of Artificial Intelligence
AI has Potential in
wide area of fields like:
Robots Fixing Human Body
Take Care of Patients
Artificial "Smart" Limbs
Your Personal Companion
Makes Life Easier
And maybe even a Friend
Robotics and Programming
Move to P1 (a general safe position)
Move to P2 (an approach to P3)
Move to P3 (a position to pick the object)
Move to P4 (an approach to P5)
Move to P5 (a position to place the object)
Move to P1 and finish
Facebook facial recognition
"It is the science and engineering
of making intelligent machines,
especially intelligent computer
Industry and Building
Extreme Robotics (Military, Space Exploration, Underwater Missions)
- 1950 Claude Shannon - published a paper
"Programming a Computer for Playing Chess"
Claude Shannon and chess champion Edward Lasker at MIT, ponder the computational aspects of playing chess at Shannon's early relay-based
1968 – David Levy makes a bet with AI researchers that no computer program would win a chess match against him within 10 years.
Richard Lang created the ChessGenius program running in a pentium 166
-2004 First autonomus car to finish "The grand challenge 350 km in the desert. (Create by Standford group)
-It took 6 hours and 54 min, average speed of 54 km/h
- recognition of pixels
- Facebook invests in AI researchs
- I robot (2004)
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001)
- The terminator(1984)
Bright Future of Robotics
- Use Artificial neural networks
- Inspired by biological neural networks approximate functions that can depend on a large number of inputs
- Machine learning
Thank You for your
Best of luck in your exams!
Tiago and Eddy.
- founded the first jor International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence
- articles on image and language processing, robotics and neural networks.