Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Arrays
objects or numbers made
into a square or rectangular
grid Arrays This is another example This example's fact family is: This is another example This is an example The fact family of this array is: 2 x 3 = 6 6 divided by 3 = 2
3 x 2 = 6 6 divided by 2 = 2 The fact family is: Arrays all have fact families. This is the fact family of this one. 10 x 2 = 20 20 divided by 2 = 10
2 x 10 = 20 20 divided by 10 = 2 2 x 3 = 6 6 divided by 3 = 2
3 x 2 = 6 6 divided by 2 = 3 1 x 3 = 3 3 divided by 3 = 1
3 x 1 = 3 3 divided by 1 = 3 Thank you for