Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SWOT ANALYSIS OF REGION IV-B MIMAROPA
Transcript of SWOT ANALYSIS OF REGION IV-B MIMAROPA
Seaports and Airports.
Lots of tourist spots such as waterfalls, white sand beaches, caves, underground rivers, century- old houses and churches
Poor Health facilities and Hospital.
Lack of rooms, schools and facilities.
Marinduque is still dependent from its neighbouring provinces.
MIMAROPA has the great opportunity to be promoted to one of the candidates for Ecotourism Capital of the Philippines.
Modern and efficient infrastructure and transport-support services.
Dams at the interior Marinduque that would bring huge floods to Boac and Mogpog.