Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Matt Failor
http://www.toledoblade.com/MattMarkey/2012/03/18/Ohio-mans-Iditarod.print This... ...is what... ...they bring. Matt uses mostly Buser's equipment but is starting to collect more and more of his own. Although this is Failor's first time doing the Iditarod, he has run Buser's dogs in the Copper Basin 300 and the Knik 200 earlier this year. Failor has about 3,000 miles of training in with his young team. Matt's goals for his and his team's first Iditarod are to learn the course and care for the dogs. He is planning to run steady and slow. He is not trying to win or anything. He just wants to complete his first Iditarod. An interesting fact about Matt Failor is that he is an Eagle Scout. He also had his 30th birthday while out on the trail.