Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nicole and Cathryn baker
Transcript of Nicole and Cathryn baker
Bakers had many techniques used in baking. Bakers used flour to make bread, cakes, pies, and biscuits. To make the dough, they skimmed the yeast off of beer or ale and mixed it with flour.First, the bakers kneaded the dough. Next, they put the dough in the oven. When the dough doubled in size, they punched it to decrease. The bakers then took out the baked good and served it at every meal.Bakers had techniques used to make baked goods.
The bakehouse had a very interesting design. The bakehouse was a low square building. In the kitchen, the oven stood opposite of the door. It was also cozy and warm. The bakehouse had a very interesting design.