Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What's the Big Picture
Jennie Gerkeon 29 June 2013
Transcript of What's the Big Picture
Providing User Services
Library Services Points
Sources of Information:
* In-Depth Studies of Questions
* User Studies
Sources of information:
* Library Self-Studies
* Organizational Characteristics
1. Select services to assess
2. Gather data
3. Use the Data Matrix
4. Propose user services
Mode of Service
Timing of Service
Understanding Your Big Picture
Best Practices for Evaluating Service Points
Jennie Gerke and Alison Graber
University of Colorado Boulder
William M White Business Library
Norlin Research Desk
See the Prezi, get the documents, see the references: