Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Totoloque
How to play?
Each player had 5 tries, and the player with the most scoring hits would win the stake. To play totoloque, create pellets from aluminum foil and take turns tossing them to a large silver dollar set on the ground. After each participant has had a turn, award points for pieces that land on the coin and for pieces that land closest to it.
Where was it played?
Totoloque was one of the games Montezuma played while being held captive by the Spanish, and the conquistadors were averse to the game, as it seemed to have a strong religious basis.
Thank you for watching!
What is it?
Totoloque was a popular Aztec gambling game whose object was to toss small,golden pellets as close to a target ( usually a slab of gold) as possible.