Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mrs. Banks' Tips for Presenting
Transcript of Mrs. Banks' Tips for Presenting
What is the #1 fear of Americans?
My tips come from: http://duncandavidson.com/blog/2009/03/dear-speakers/
-Pay attention. Think of the golden rule.
"Deliver your speech to the crowd, not the screen."
But first, tips for the audience...
-Respectfully listen. You have two ears and one mouth for a reason.
So you are not alone!
"According to most studies, people's Number One
fear is public speaking. Number Two is death...This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy." - Jerry Seinfeld
You never know
when you might
Now for the presenters!
"If you don't make eye contact with your audience, you make it that much harder for them to connect to your message."
"Please pick a spot and stay. Move deliberately
to another. Don't pace aimlessly."