Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
THE HARVEST by Loreto Paras Sulit
Transcript of THE HARVEST by Loreto Paras Sulit
By Loreto Paras Sulit
LORETO PARAS SULIT
A Filipino writter
Born in Ermita Manila
Magna Cum Laude in U.P - BS Educ in 1930.
Co-founder of U.P writer’s club in 1927.
In the late afternoon sun
In the master's house
– Cousin of the master / the girl who catched the attention of Fabian and Vidal.
– brother of Fabian / model of Miss Francia.
– elder brother of Vidal
– wife of Fabian / has 2 children.
– other daughter of Fabian and Tinay.
– owner of the farm.
- belongs to a family with five carabaos.
End of presentation ^_^
LORETO PARAS SULIT
(December 10, 1908 – April 23, 2008)
In the late afternoon sun, Fabian and Vidal were harvesting palay stalks under the master's rice field.
Miss Francia went to the field and made Vidal as her model for the statue she will be working on.
Miss Francia would leave within two days.
She wanted Vidal to go to the city with her, where she would finish the figures she was working on.
But Fabian told Miss Francia that Vidal couldn't leave the field because he’s gonna marry the girl whose father has five carabaos - Milia.
The statue isn’t finished yet - arms are still incomplete - and Miss Francia have to finish it before she leaves.
So she decided to make Fabian as substitute of Vidal to complete her statue.
Be responsible of the decisions we make in life.
We must be contented of what we have.
POINT OF VIEW
When Fabian returned Vidal was at the batalan brooding over a crumpled twenty-peso bill in his hands.
Vidal watched his brother cleansing his face and arms and later wondered why it took his brother that long to wash his arms, why he was rubbing them as hard as that...
It depends on the reader's perception.
Man VS Man
Man VS Circumstances