Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lilly Derr
An organization or individual that creates information.
Net Neutrality is a network design paradigm that argues for broadband network providers to be completely detached from what information is sent over their networks.
Net Neutrality is the principle that all Internet traffic should be treated equally.
It is based on the principle that websites which provide content and users who access this content are equal.
Net Neutrality rules preventing service providers from developing a ‘fast lane’ of higher data.
Without favoring or blocking particular products or websites.
The principle that Internet service providers should enable access to all content and applications regardless of the source.
Net Neutrality + Content Providers
Net Neutrality aND coNTENT pROVIDERS ARE ALIKE BECAUSE THEY WORK TOGETHER TO STREAM VIDEOS.
a person or organization who supplies information for use on a website.
A term that includes any group, business, organization, or individual that provides Web pages, entertainment, or documents to the World Wide Web or Internet.