Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Grade 3: Unit 09- Encyclopedia Brown the Boy Detective- 01
Transcript of Grade 3: Unit 09- Encyclopedia Brown the Boy Detective- 01
to Unit Nine.
What does "nailed it" mean?
Someone can't sing.
Today's topic is:
What would you do?
Let's get started with a survey.
Finish the phrase:
Don't worry. If you __________________,
I'm sure you will ________________ better.
1) What would you do if you saw a wallet on the ground?
Daehyeok would bring it to the police.
Finished? Get ready to read.
Now for part two!
Do you think our school is perfect?
What changes does it need?
Imagine you are the principal of our school.
With your power, what do you change?