Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Wiring (colour coding)
Transcript of Wiring (colour coding)
and electrical circuits
By Alex Tyler Colour Coding Red and brown wires represent that
the wire is always hot and active. Black and blue means the wire
is neutral (not active). Yellow and green wires are called earth
wires they go in the earth and protect your
house from getting electrocuted if there
is a thunder storm. A ground wire is grounded to the earth and acts as the backup wire in the event the neutral wire fails. The Data Cable is connected into your computer and looks just like a normal blue wire hanging out of your computer and makes your internet work. Electrical circuits The Data cable An electrical circuit is when 2 wires are powered from a power source such as a battery and is then connected to a incandescent light bulb, a mini motor etc. Once connected it will give power and turn on.