Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mechanics of
Our body have billions of somatic cells that has Nucleus. It contains
46 chromosomes or 23 pairs of chromosomes.
GERM CELLS or
1.) Dominant Genes
2.) Recessive Genes
How to determine Gender/Sex:
If the zygote or fertilized egg recieves an X from
both parents,the offspring will be a GIRL.
If the zygote recieves an X from the mother and Y
from the father,the offspring will be a BOY.
Take note: The mother has always an X chromosome.