Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dress Your Best
Transcript of Dress Your Best
BEAUTIFUL LADIES, and
discuss the myths of image
and beauty in our society. Dress Your
Best My Mantra She is clothed in strength and dignity
and she laughs with no fear of the future.
-Proverbs 31:25 She dresses like royalty in
gowns of the finest of cloth.
- Proverbs 31:22 The Wife of Noble Character Trinny and Susannah Steph's Shape: Hourglass Big chest
Generous thighs Colouring Building a Wardrobe Blazer
Dark wash jeans
Dresses and Leggings
Low Heel or Wedge
Natural Make Up
Round brush and blow dryer
Neutral nail polish But, I don't have any money?!? Secondhand Stores
Subscribe to emails
DIY Inspiration Blogs
TV: Gilmore Girls, Hart of Dixie, Covert Affairs, Happy Endings, Rachel Zoe
Film: Audrey Hepburn, Devil Wears Prada
Pinterest! Discussion Questions 1. How does the media affect the way you think about yourself?
2. Share a time when you've felt insecure about your looks. What did you do about it?
3. What is one thing you will take away from this Prezi? Challenge Accepted Favourite Beauty Tip I am the most insecure person in the world.