Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is depth of field?
Transcript of What is depth of field?
that appears acceptably sharp Gradual transition in regards to sharpness Circle of Confusion Used to define how much a point needs to be blurred in order to be perceived as "unsharp" Aperture and focal distance are two main factors that determine how big circle of confusion will be on your camera's sensor THE END http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/depth-of-field.htm Varies depending on type of camera and focusing distance Print size and viewing distance can influence perception When: circle of confusion is perceptible to eyes --> region is said to be outside the depth of field http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/38/DOF-ShallowDepthofField.jpg/220px-DOF-ShallowDepthofField.jpg