Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Charles Darwin
The Father of Evolution
Born February 12, 1809
Died April 19, 1882
He was a British natuarlist and writer. He was famous for his Theory Of Evolution and that we where descended from apes.
.He lived in Shrewsbury,England
.He had 10 children
.He was British gentleman
.Many christians disliked Darwin because of his beliefs.
Charles Darwin's Theory of Evolution was basically that all life forms descended down from one ancestor.
By: Makayla Grant, Wyatt Stegmaier, Noah Young, and Rachel Nickels
Theory Of Evolution
How Charles Darwin impacted society:
Charles Darwin impacted society by changing the way we think about our evolution.
(if you choose to believe him).