Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Static Electricity
> Negative Atoms are the homes of charges The more electrons the more negative the charge.
The less electrons the more positive the charge.
Equal electrons and protons make the charges neutral. >Center(nucleus)- Positively charged Protons
>Outside(orbits)- Negatively charged Electrons There are two types of charges named by Benjamin Franklin. Because Protons are at the center of an atom, they are hard to remove.
Electrons on the other hand are on the outside and relatively easy to remove. Opposite Charges Attract.
Like Charges Repel. What can Static Charges do? Lightning Photocopiers Gas Station Fires Highlight the facts that you picked out on your Knowledge Chart as we go through this presentation! How do charged objects behave?