Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Static Electricity
"Static Electricty" refers to the fact that an object acquires a charge.
Atoms are the homes of charges
The more electrons the more negative the charge.
The less electrons the more positive the charge.
Equal electrons and protons make the charges neutral.
>Center(nucleus)- Positively charged Protons
>Outside(orbits)- Negatively charged Electrons
There are two types of charges named by Benjamin Franklin.
Because Protons are at the center of an atom, they are hard to remove.
Electrons on the other hand are on the outside and relatively easy to remove.
Opposite Charges Attract.
Like Charges Repel.
What can Static Charges do?
Gas Station Fires
How do charged objects behave?
How do objects
Charging by induction