Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Historical Adaptation: The Green Caterpillar
Transcript of Historical Adaptation: The Green Caterpillar
Component: One Armed Gote Shibari
Goal is to facilitate twisting of the torso.
Current challenge is attachment to facilitate proper twisting vs. comfort of suspension.
Adapt historical patterns using modern techniques to expand the aesthetic of rope bondage while protecting the safety of both partners.
1920 - 1984
Bakushi, novelist, short-story writer, film critic, essayist, columnist, photographer, painter and editor/advisor for Kitan Club, SM Kitan, SM Select, SM Collector. Founder of Uramato Magazine.
Component: Hip Harness Futomomo Shibari
Adapted by Goodmosttimes for performance at Folsom Street Fair.
Refined through instruction by Otonawa of similar pattern design.
Component: Pulley Suspension
Goal is to balance the position of the suspension before leaving the ground.