Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Krispy Kreme Media Plan
Transcript of Krispy Kreme Media Plan
SWOT Analysis Seasonality Strengths
- Easy access to product
- Consistent hot & fresh doughnuts
- Low prices Weaknesses
- Unhealthy image
- Limited menu items
- No major advertising campaigns Opportunities
- Offer more menu items
- Offer low fat, wheat, & organic doughnuts
- Expand into West
- Competition with Dunkin' Donuts, local doughnut stores, and pre-packaged doughnuts
- Increase in healthy diets Primary Competition radio low cost
target audience newspaper outdoor internet 24/7 exposure high frequency bold image low cost
interactive color inserts
local emphasis transit media wide coverage
Secondary Competition - Pre-packaged doughnuts
- Individually owned doughnut shops Regionality - Reduce ad cost while increasing sales and further increasing Krispy Kreme’s market share
- Maintain brand loyalty and create brand preference
- Create brand awareness.
Increase by 685% from $656,400 to $4.5 million
Krispy Kreme's primary competitor, Dunkin Donuts,
has spent $37,971,700
Increase frequency Marketing Problem -A decrease in sales has occured, sending Krispy Kreme into a decline . KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS, INC.
Yearly Financials (USD)
NET INCOME (USD) -157,000
NET SALES (USD) 346,520,000
TOTAL ASSETS (USD) 165,276,000
TOTAL LIABILITIES (USD) 102,509,000 Scheduling -Pulsing scheduling strategy To implement this schedule Krispy Kreme should run advertisements consistently throughout the year but have heavy amounts of advertising during periods of high sales concentration. -Back to school
-Spring Holidays Marketing Objectives -Increase sales
-Increase market share