Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Arms and Legs for the Internet of Things
Transcript of Arms and Legs for the Internet of Things
WSN atomic components
to link the world } } Internet-oriented thing-oriented Together with industry and GS1
we architect the infrastructure of the Internet of Things [source: Bob Williams, What is the Real Business Case for the Internet of Things?, Synthesis Journal, iTSC, 2008] Augmented Reality Luigi Atzori, Antonio Iera, Giacomo Morabito. The Internet of Things: A survey, Computer Networks 54 (2010) 2787,805. established sphere of networked information The Internet of Things mostly has been about input. 1. starter set
receive, send, real-world search
2. identify basic activities:
press, carry, touch, move
localization, power, roaming/hand-over
guide robots through things, forget ontologies use the real-world
exploit product master data
5. Find human robot interaction metaphors
...and interaction modalities.