Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Role of The Christian Church
Transcript of Role of The Christian Church
Some of the rules of becoming a Monk and Nun were that...
They could not marry, or have children, because they were devoted to God.
Did not have personal property, they could not own anything because they gave up their lives to God.
Pray a lot of time.
Some Monks even traveled all over the world to spread Christianity and the word of Jesus Christ and God.