Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GHANA
Ghana is a
country in the continent of Africa.
Ghana's population is
Ghana is also known for music
Ghana has a traditional food called
Okro stew and fufu. Fufu is a type
of doughy food that we need to eat
using our fingers.
In Ghana it is very hot
the last time I went to Ghana
it was 38 degrees! That is very
The flag was made
by Theodosia Okoh.
The flag was created in
1957 and remade in
The landscape is quite dry
because people always burn
their rubbish and because of
the weather climate.