Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The sleeping sword
Transcript of The sleeping sword
on a scale of 1-10 I would rate this...
I found the setting to be very believable and important to the plot
my personal opinion/review
This book was short but very interesting if you are interested in a short read (something to read on the airplane) then i think this book would be perfect. i thought that the plot was very in depth and it felt like i was in the book with them.
The Sleeping Sword
I think this book is a fantasy fiction story
By Michael Morpurgo
Project by John Maher
I found that this book was very easy to follow
Panther no Panth, Im going thwimming.
It had a great story
i think this book would be perfect grades 5-7