Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Myths and Assumptions About Gifted Kids
Transcript of Myths and Assumptions About Gifted Kids
Assumptions and myths
There are many myths and assumptions about gifted children that may or may not be true. Sometimes, gifted kids are expected to be someone they are not! The following are myths and assumptions people make about gifted children all of the time!
Gifted students do not need help. They can figure out everything on their own.
All gifted kids learn the same way.
Gifted kids are ALWAYS excited about school.
Being gifted means I am better than my other classmates who are not gifted.
Gifted students are ALWAYS well behaved in the regular classroom, and they rarely get in trouble.