Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CHANEL FINAL
Introduction to the Company
We have developed TWO different studies
ENTRY BARRIERS THE INDUSTRY
BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
THREAT OF COMPETITORS
THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
Porters 5 Forces
CHANEL is well known to be one of the world´s most prestigious luxury brands
Top Quality Products
Top quality products
Their promotion campaigns are based on
EXCLUSIVITY & LUXURY
420 retailers worldwide
30% of them in France
Located in the most important malls (Harrods, Jenners)
They maintain their French touch in all their proucts
25 - 40 years old
Exclusive areas OF:
Emerging to new markets
Try to protect from fake products
Emphasize in new media technolgy
Increase men brand awareness
to create and maintain an image of the brand
product engineering skills