Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TEACHING METHOD FOR INTERCHANGE BOOKS
Transcript of TEACHING METHOD FOR INTERCHANGE BOOKS
TEACHING method FOR INTERCHANGE BOOKS
GETTING TO KNOW THE BOOK
PART A AND B
CONTEXT (20 MINS TOTAL)
50% Student's talk
50% Teacher's talk
CONTROLLED PRACTICE (30 MINS TOTAL)
70% Student's talk / 30% Teacher's talk
CONVERSATION/PERSPECTIVES (10 MINS)
GRAMMAR FOCUS (10 MINS)
LISTENING/READING/WRITING (10 MINS)
REPRODUCTION (40 MINS TOTAL)
100% Student's talk
Making up stories
1. CONTEXT 20 MINS
2. CONTROLLED PRACTICE 30 MINS
3. REPRODUCTION 40 MINS
CLASS TIME 1 HOUR 30 MINS
STEP 1 - CONTEXT
STEP 2- CONTROLLED PRACTICE
STEP 3 - REPRODUCTION
What to teach?
How to teach it?
How long to take?