Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BORN FOR GREATER THINGS
Transcript of BORN FOR GREATER THINGS
Born For Greater Things
" Be not afraid of greatness, some are born great, some achieve greatness and others have greatness thrust upon them."
WHY AM I BORN?
The Story of a Farmer who took an eagle's egg.
12 GREAT GIFTS
- William Shakespeare
In the story who are responsible
- family (mother, father, brothers, sisters.)
- which is the self.
I, ME and MYSELF.
12 GREAT GIFTS
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too, can become great."
What is the relationship of the story to quest for a meaningful life?
This can be understood in terms of 4 main needs that guide how people try to make sense of their lives:
1. Need for purpose:
2. Need for Values:
"lend a sense of goodness or positive
characterization of life and justify certain course of action."
3. Need for sense of efficacy: (effectiveness)
"belief that one can make a difference."
4. Need for self-worth
TOP 10 IN-DEMAND
1. Culinary Arts/ BS Hotel and
2. Business Courses
3. BS Accountancy
4. BS Nursing
5. BS Computer Science
6. BS Psychology/ Behavioral
7. BS Criminology
8. BS Engineering
9. BS Education
10. Health Sciences
(Pharmacy, RadTech, MedTech)
"Do not be conformed to this world
but be transformed by the renewal
of your mind, that by testing you may
discern what is the will of God, what is
good and acceptable
Why Am I Born?