Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Day 1
In this class, we will cover:
Types of jobs
How to get a job
Types of Jobs
no experience needed
graduate high school
No Cell Phone
Be On Time
*Put ourselves in order
In the U.S.A. your first job might not be your favorite job
You can go to school or work up to a better job
What is your name?
Where are you from?
What language do you speak?
- Days of the week
- Months of the year
- Height order
What do you want to do in the United States?
Goal: something you want to do or achieve
Goal: Learn English
Goal: Get a job
Goal: Get a drivers license
Goal: Go to college
Goal: Become a United States citizen
Goal: Buy a house
How can you reach your goal?
Go to English class
Work hard at your first job so that you can get a better job later
: doing work for another person or company and being paid for this work
(also called a
to get a job
These things will help you get a job:
- Search for jobs
- Complete job applications
- Talk to your friends about their jobs
- Ask for help applying to jobs when you need it
- Attend school and follow all rules
- Continue to improve your English
The Employment Specialist will help you
Right now, your job is going to school and finding a job