Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nematodes
Thread-like cylindrical bodies
Both halves of nematodes are identical and they also molt periodically
The word nematode is from the Greek word for thread
None, they transfer oxygen by diffusion
It has a complete digestive system. It divided into three parts, the stomodeum, intestine, and proctodeum
Can live almost anywhere
Types of Nematodes
Some are most commonly known as hookworm, pin worm, round worms.
Plant Parasitic Nematodes
They include Ectoparasites, Semiendoparasites,and Stem and bulb nematodes