Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mass Hysteria: Zombie Apocalypse
Transcript of Mass Hysteria: Zombie Apocalypse
Zimmerman, Neetzan. "Grab Your Boomstick: The Zombie Apocalypse May Actually Be Upon Us." Gawker. 29 May 2012. Web. 1 Jan. <http://gawker.com/5914059/grab-your-boomstick-the-zombie-apocalypse-may-actually-be-upon-us>.
Durden, Tyler. "Start Of The Zombie Apocalypse Caught On Tape." Zero Hedge. 28 May 2012. Web. 1 Jan. <http://www.zerohedge.com/news/start-zombie-apocalypse-caught-tape>.
Top 10 Things You'll Need To Survive The Zombie Apocalypse. Card.com. Web. 1 Oct. 2013. <https://www.card.com/blog/top-10-things-youll-need-survive-zombie-apocalypse-0>.
The Witch Trails. WitchCraft. Web. 1 Oct. 2013. <http://www.witchcraftandwitches.com/trials.html>.
No Fast Food in a Zombie Apocalypse. Web. 1 Oct. 2013. <http://www.alienandzombiefitness.com/2013/01/11/no-fast-food-in-a-zombie-apocalypse/>.
La Civiltà Giuridica Italiana. Grendel from the Moor. Web. 1 Oct. 2013. <http://grendelfromthemoor.blogspot.com>.
Zombies and Old People in the USA. Floating Sheep. Web. 1 Oct. 2013. <http://www.floatingsheep.org/2011/06/preparing-for-zombie-apocalypse-part-i.html>.
Salem Witch Trials. Salem Witch Trials. Web. 1 Oct. 2013. <http://www.sonofthesouth.net/revolutionary-war/colonies/salem-witch-trials.htm>.
Salem Witch Trails
- There were so many people being accused in such short time that things got really crazy and people started accusing the devil to explain the events.
- In the witch trials they never actually saw a real witch.
- There were so many events that people thought were 'zombie' related in one week that people started blaming the bizarre events on a zombie apocalypse.
- Zombies were never actually seen during the time of the apacolypse.
The Americans killed people before they even knew or had so called proof that they were a zombie and after the person was dead, they would then figure out if he was a real zombie or not.
Salem Witch Trails
The Puritans were blaming people of witchcraft first and then killing them for their bad choices.
How it Started
In both the Zombie Apocalypse and the Witch Trails, the hysteria started with one incident that was misunderstood and misinterpreted.
"Mass hysteria is the collective delusions of threats to society that spread rapidly through rumors and fear."
What is it?
People want to find an excuse for crazy behavior, so they find any excuse. They jump to conclusions before the situation is even looked over.